Washing and maintenance of Best fashion knitwears
Knitwears are soft in texture, have good wrinkle resistance and breathability, and have greater extensibility and elasticity, and are comfortable to wear. In addition to being used for taking and decoration, knitwears can also be used in the fields of industry, agriculture, medical and health, and national defense. So, what are the washing and maintenance of Best fashion knitwears?
Best fashion knitwears washing:
1. Various detergents can be used, hand-washed and machine-washed, but chlorine bleaching is not suitable.
2. White clothes can be washed at high temperature with a strong alkaline detergent for bleaching.
3. The soaking time of the fabric should not be too long to avoid fading of the fabric.
4. It should be dried in the shade and avoid exposure to the sun to avoid fading of dark clothes. When drying in the sun, turn the inside out.
5. Be sure to wash separately from other clothes, don't put them together for the same washing.
6. Never wring out to avoid wrinkles.
Best fashion Knitwears maintenance:
1. Underwear should not be soaked in hot water to avoid yellow sweat spots.
2. Pay attention to ventilation and avoid damp fabrics to avoid moldy and spots on the fabrics.
3. Wash and dry, separate dark and light colors, it is best not to put together, put mothballs to avoid bugs.
4. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, so as not to reduce the fastness and cause fading and yellowing, especially sun exposure.
Explore the World of Jacquard Knitwear Factory: Types and Styles
Unleashing the Power of Jacquard Knit Wears in Your Clothing Line
The Ultimate Guide to Jacquard Knitwear Manufacturers
Jacquard Knit Wears Manufacturers: Everything You Need to Know
The Advantages of Best Jacquard Knit Wears: Style and Comfort
Discover the Top-Quality Jacquard Knitwear for Your Wardrobe