You must pay attention to these in the production of Best intarsia Knit wears
Best intarsia Knit wears processing refers to a series of production processes and processes in which yarn is made into knitted sweaters or knitted sweaters. Sweaters are knitted fabrics, but weft knitted fabrics are subdivided. Sweaters are made of loops of yarns that are regularly put on each other. So when producing Best intarsia Knit wears or knitted sweaters, what problems should be paid attention to?
1. Test the shrinkage of the fabric before cutting, and adjust the pattern according to the shrinkage. This process is very important.
2. Best intarsia Knit wears clothing is the primary process of overprinting. It depends on the density, width, thread color and quality of the overprinting as required.
3. Hand gesture problem. For example, two trouser legs are usually long and short when they are made in a factory. To reduce the distance between the legs of long shorts, a lathe worker’s gesture is required. The leg of the trousers just put on was driven up to the crotch, so the lathe was asked to pull the fabric slightly. When changing to the other leg, it was driven to the trouser crotch. At this time, the fabric should not be pulled, but the fabric should be pushed.
4. The hot shrinkage problem of accessories, Best intarsia Knit wears sometimes need to be equipped with some webbing, elastic and other accessories, but the shrinkage of these accessories is difficult to match the fabric. At this time, you must first ask the factory to pre-shrink the fabric. All kinds of shrinkage accessories can be ironed first before making.
5. Post-ironing is very important. The phenomenon of long and short sleeves and deformation of various parts during the processing can be adjusted by ironing. It can be said that most of Best intarsia Knit wears rely on ironing.