What problems should be paid attention to when producing full needle Knitwears products
Knitting refers to a series of production processes and processes in which the yarn is made into full needle Knitwears products. Sweaters are knitted fabrics, and if they are subdivided, they are weft knitted fabrics. Sweaters are made of loops formed by bending yarns that are regularly worn together, so what should be paid attention to when producing full needle Knitwears products?
1. It is very important to test the shrinkage of the fabric before cutting and adjust the pattern according to the shrinkage.
2. The primary process of full needle Knitwears products is stitching. It depends on the density, width, thread color and quality of stitching according to the requirements.
3. The problem of hand gestures. For example: two trousers legs, the general factory has the phenomenon of length and short, to reduce the distance between the long shorts legs must require the turner's gestures. The trouser leg that I just put on is rushing to the crotch, so the lathe is required to pull the fabric slightly. When changing the other trouser leg, it is rushing to the trouser leg. At this time, the fabric should not be pulled, but the fabric should be pushed.
4. The problem of ironing and shrinking of accessories. Knitted wool clothes sometimes need to be equipped with some accessories such as webbing and elastic bands, but the shrinkage rate of these accessories is difficult to match with the fabric. At this time, the factory must first be required to pre-shrink the fabric (after Pre-shrinking machine pre-shrinking), all kinds of accessories with shrinkage rate can be ironed before doing.
5. Post ironing is very important. The phenomenon of long and short sleeves in the processing process and the pulling and deformation of various parts can be adjusted by ironing. It can be said that most of full needle Knitwears products rely on ironing.