Washing and maintenance of quality dip dye Knitwears
The quality dip dye Knitwears are soft in texture, have good wrinkle resistance and breathability, and have greater extensibility and elasticity, making them comfortable to wear. In addition to clothing and decoration, quality dip dye Knitwears can also be used in industry and agriculture, as well as medical, health, and national defense. So, what are the washing and maintenance of quality dip dye Knitwears?
The quality dip dye Knitwears washing:
1. Various detergents can be used, hand-washed and machine-washed, but chlorine bleaching is not suitable.
2. White clothes can be washed at high temperature with a strong alkaline detergent for bleaching.
3. The soaking time of the fabric should not be too long to avoid fading of the fabric.
4. It should be dried in the shade and avoid exposure to the sun to avoid fading of dark clothes. When drying in the sun, turn the inside out.
5. Be sure to wash separately from other clothes, do not put them together and wash at the same time.
6. Never wring out to avoid wrinkles.
The quality dip dye Knitwears maintenance:
1. Underwear should not be soaked in hot water to avoid yellow sweat spots.
2. Pay attention to ventilation and avoid damp fabrics to avoid moldy and spots on the fabrics.
3. Wash and dry, separate dark and light colors, it is best not to put together, put mothballs to avoid bugs.
4. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, so as not to reduce the fastness and cause fading and yellowing, especially sun exposure.